Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Emi Jewelry will be closed from Nov 1 - Dec 31st!

Dear Friends,

Wow, it has been quite an eventful summer! I can't believe it is finally coming to a close. The girls start school on Wednesday and they are so excited! It has been so nice to have them home and we did many fun things together. But, honestly my favorite thing to do with them is just being at home and doing whatever!?! No schedules, obligations, and expectations --- just spending quality time. We hope your summer has been fantastic too!

Well, we have a couple of announcements! First, our 7 year long search of finding a home for our family has ended! Hooray! We are currently in escrow and it is scheduled to close on September 10th! Please cross all of your fingers and toes for us. We can not wait to embark on this new adventure. It is both exciting and overwhelming --- this home is a diamond in the rough. It has so much potential and with a little elbow grease, patience, and yes a lot of money (of which we have none of - we are going to be house poor for a long time!) it will be a gem! We are so happy and it will be so nice to establish permanent roots in Yorba Linda, CA!


Also, we are expecting a baby! This will be baby #3! Emi and Chloe keep asking me if "today" is the day their little baby brother or sister will come. So, cute! As much as I would love for the baby to arrive early (not too early though) - I still have 10 more weeks to go! It seems like each hour my belly gets bigger and bigger! Yikes! This baby is very strong and moves and kicks all of the time. We all can't wait to meet this little "tiger" - my due date is November 13th! Yay, for Year of the Tiger!

So, with all of this said it was a very difficult decision to decide to close shop for a couple of months. I love Baby Emi Jewelry - I love what I do! But, as this point in time I find it necessary to put 100% attention and effort into my young beautiful family. Thank you so much for your support and care! We will be back in business come January 3, 2011. The last day to place your order for holiday gifting will be October 31st!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at debbie@babyemijewelry.com - I would love to hear from you!

Yours truly,
Debbie

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP