Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jennifer Lopez's Little Girl Emme Dancing with Baby Emi Jewelry


Okay, I feel in love with Jennifer Lopez when she was a FLY GIRL on "In Livin Color." Remember that show? I loved it! I would practice dance moves in the mirror and copy cat her every move. I must of done well because in 9th Grade I was awarded the coveted "Best Dancer of the Year" award at Crescent View Middle School from a dance performance! If only I could find that plaque?


Her sit song "If You Had My Love" was one of my favorites and it brought me back to my love of her! Her music video was awesome and everyone, especially me wished I had her abs and beautiful straight long hair which I finally do thanks to the Brazilian Hair Straightening System. If you can't tell Jennifer Lopez has helped me define my self of style! She is beautiful and extremely talented and I love that!

Well, when she became a mommy I even loved her more! I thought she looked beautiful pregnant and her twin babies who are now toddlers Max and Emme are so precious!

So, needless to say I am just besides myself when my friend Jenny Schafer, Editor of Celebrity Baby Scoop's alerted me to these pics! It is Emme wearing our sterling silver Jingle Bells Bracelet in a swimming suit of course! I am just dying and was in denial for quite some time with those photos. But, it is true she is wearing our Jingle Bells Bracelet and I am on Cloud 9!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP